L.96.W
I can feel you dear - I can feel your blood coursing through my own - I can feel you judging my every movement.
H.170.W
I want to say I'm surprised to see you are back - then again maybe you never really left. I suppose that whisper, that voice has been there all along. Maybe it has been hidden in the words of a song, or the clip of a movie - have you been watching me through the eyes of others again?
C.150.W
You have always been the wisp of shadows in the corner, it has been your eyes I have felt piercing into my body, watching - lurking - creeping - waiting. What have you been waiting for? Why this moment? What tells you that now is the time to bring the things you have witnessed to the forefront of my attention?
C.G.130.W
Means of movement - you are too round, too loose, too bumpy. you shake and quake - you tremble and shiver.
Holding cell - You have no bars - no steel - no power, what kind of a holding cell are you? nothing but play-dough, you are pathetic.
Extension of mind - you droop, you say, you reach, you grasp, you work, but you aren't anything but a lens breaker.
Front Desk - I can't even look at you anymore.
F.G.122.W
My love - you may have rendered yourself nameless but I know you are hear, you do not need to scream - there is no need to yell, your taunting laughs and disappointment are enough. You cold touch and inky emotions are filling me again, and I will obey.
F.G.115.W
I will make you proud this time - I will not give into my needs but rather give you all of me.
I will not let you down.
No comments:
Post a Comment